12th Annual Rygiel Golf Tournament
On Thursday July 9, 2019, the Rygiel Homes Housing Corporation is hosting our twelfth annual golf tournament at the Glendale Golf Course in Hamilton. All proceeds from the event will go towards our new accessible housing project. The Rygiel Homes Housing Corporation is a non–profit non-governmental charity organization that was incorporated in 2001 to provide safe, accessible, and affordable housing for people served by Rygiel Supports for Community Living. These individuals live with a developmental disability and other limiting conditions that require a barrier-free living environment. There are three different ways that you can contribute to the golf tournament and help advance the work of the Rygiel Homes Housing Corporation.
- Sign up to Golf and bring along some friends to make a foursome
- golf tournament entry fee of $185. This includes golf, golf cart, gift, raffle tickets, closest-to-the-pin and hole-in-one contests, lunch and dinner.
- Become a sponsor of the tournament. Click on the link to view the sponsorship package.
- Make a charitable donation to the Housing Corporation
- receive a tax receipt for every dollar you contribute